There has been progress! Here is a photo of my progress on Liesel, the scarf I am donating to a charity auction. I am really happy with how this scarf is coming out. It is my first real forray into lace knitting (well, I suppose the Irish Diamond Shawl really was...but this is an all over pattern and actually has counted stitches on the purl side, so I count this as my first.) I am doing some frogging, I won't lie, but the pattern is interesting enough that I don't get bored and boring enough that I don't kill someone with my needles. The leaves are beautiful and I can't wait to block this to see how much more defined they will be. It is going to a good cause, so I am putting a lot ogf love into this one. Also, below is my updated Christmas knitting list...there have been some finished, some started and some altered projects. All are in order.
1. Grace's Birthday Sweater, Manos Cotton in "Grape" and "Raspberry"
2. Mother-in-Law's Birthday Jaywalker's, Lisa Souza in "Little Devil"
3. Mom's Birthday Jaywalker's, Lisa Souza in "Mardi Gras"
4. Hubby's Christmas Hat and Scarf Set, Manos and Lopi Wool
5. Paul's Christmas Scarf in "Fern" Wool of the Andes
Works in Progress:
1. Charity Liesel Scarf in Wool of the Andes (33%)—S:10/9 F:10/29
2. Danny's Ziz-Zag Scarf, "Mist" and "Carrot" WotA (OTN's)—S:10/16 F:10/23
3. Hubby's Christmas V-Neck, Jamesons Worsted in Charcoal (25%)—S:9/1 F:12/25
4. Dad's Christmas Socks, Lisa Souza in "Gendarme" (50%)—S:7/1 F:12/25
Still to Knit:
1. Kelly's Christmas Jaywalker's, Lisa Souza in "Sky Drama"—S:10/23 F:10/30
2. Mother-in-Law's Branching Out, Catalina Cotton/Alpaca in red—S:10/30 F:11/6
3. Amber's Mata Hari Socks, Lisa Souza in "Black"—S:11/6 F:11/13
4. Tony's One Row Scarf in Cranberry WotA—S:11/13 F:11/20
5. Mom's Branching Out, Lisa Souza Alpaca in "Seamist"—S:11/20 F:11/27
6. Father-in-Law's One Row Scarf in "Stream" WotA—S:11/27 F:12/4
7. Jimmy's Ravens Scarf, "Black" & "Wisteria" WotA—S:12/4 F:12/11
8. Hubby's Log Cabin Socks, Patons Classic—S:12/11 F:12/18
9. Michael's Ribbed Socks, Lisa Souza in "Wild Things"—S:12/25 F:1/2