Pink lady knits

6.30.2010

On the Go-veralls

Pattern: On the Go-veralls (Ravelry link)
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish Worsted
Needles: #7 DPN's and Circulars

Notes:
This pattern is BEYOND adorable. It is lightning quick to knit and a real joy to complete. I only struggled when I joined the legs to knit the body, it was very tight, but once I switched to DPN's, I was OK. The pattern took just over two balls of the Swish, so I had to do the straps in a coordinating chocolate brown...which is fine, it actually looks quite cute.

I think I"ll be knitting another pair of these in the green color I used to make the Gift Wrap Romper, I have a feeling my little man will get lots of use out of these. :)


More pics and details on Ravelry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

simply stopping by to say hello

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning
this website. I'm hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own site now ;)

My page safe diets