Pink lady knits

10.24.2006

Danny's Zig Zag Scarf

Pattern: Zig Zag Scarf from Scarf Style
Yarn: "Carrot" and "Mist" Wool of the Andes from Knit Picks
Needles: #6 Addi Turbos
Notes: Unfortunately, I underbought for this project. At the time I purchased the yarn, I had no idea what pattern I was going to do. I would have loved to make this longer, but I think it will still suit him just fine. It is very thick (and ATE UP yarn) so he should stay nice and toasty on cold winter days and nights in Maryland. The colors were chosen with care, and perfectly match his winter jacket. I am sure he will be pleased, I don't think he would ever expect me to knit anything for him. (By the way, he is Grace's Daddy, of Grace's Birthday Sweater.)
This is a Christmas gift, and it gives more more pleasure than I can say to have a photo of it here because it means I am one step closer to being finished with Christmas knitting!

No comments: