Pink lady knits

9.11.2007

Oh....now I GET it!

These Monkey socks are certainly addictive! I am having a great time knitting them. The yarn (of course) is lovely - Lisa Souza Merino Sock in "Mombassa". I am knitting them on the recommended #2 needles and am happy so far with the results. These are for my Hogwarts Sock Swap Two pal...she is in Hufflepuff, and these colors go perfectly. I hope she loves them, I know she doesn't have a pair yet.
I am toying with the idea of casting on for a pair of Pomatomus as well...we'll see. I have the perfect yarn for them - Schaefer Anne in a deep blue, the color of the midnight sky (it can be seen here.) I have wanted to make a bunch of the Cookie A. sock patterns for quite a while, and now seems like the perfect time for a Cookie Intensive. :) After the two planned socks are complete, I will buy the pattern for an knit a pair of Flicker socks...because I don't think I can live much longer without knitting that lace!

No comments: