Pink lady knits

3.28.2007

Gentleman's Fancy Socks

Finally, they are finished!
Pattern: Gentleman's Fancy Socks from Knitting Vintage Socks
Yarn: Woolworks Sock Yarn in "Pretty in Pink"
Needles: Size 0 DPNs
Notes: I really liked knitting these. I actually started them a while ago, and let them languish for a long time in my knitting bag. Once I picked them back up though, they flew. I had them done in no time. They look like they are different lengths in the photo, but they aren't. Actually, they may be the first pair of socks that I KNOW are exactly the same length because I used a row counter! Like a real knitter! I loved this yarn, but I actually think I would have preferred if they were less striped and more of a solid color. I love the stitch pattern in them and I think that it would have shown more in a solid.

No comments: