Pink lady knits

8.03.2006

Update on the Christmas Project Status Thusfar

Here is all the yarn together:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is the yarn from Lisa Souza:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And here is the yarn from knitpicks.com:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So much yarney love! :)
I have begun the first Christmas gift, a scarf for my Mother's Husband Paul in this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in "Fern". I am doing the scarf in a garter/stockingnette mix. There is about a 6 stitch border of garter surrounding the center panel of stockingnette, with some slight patterns of garter near the bottom of both ends. I expect it to be finished by Saturday or Sunday, at which point I will begin my Dad's Christmas socks in this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lisa Souza sock yarn in "Gendarme". It is SO beautiful knitted up!
I'll post progress photos in a few days!

No comments: