Pink lady knits

7.27.2006

Grace's Easter Sweater

This blog needs some photos!
SO.......I give you "Grace's Easter Sweater". It was made out of leftover bits of Lion Brand Acrylic that was passed on to me when my husbands Grandmother passed away. There wasn't a lot of any color, but these just screamed EASTER to me, so I put it all together in a simple Raglan Pullover with an i-cord flower. Enjoy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sweater is so cute! Did you ever buy the sea silk yarn? Looking forward to getting together for dinner!

Courtney said...

No, not yet, but I am still planning to talk VJ into it. I have a ton of really cute patterns for wrist warmers and leg warmers now. :)
Glad you like the sweater! We can't wait to get together for dinner, should be lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»