Pink lady knits

1.04.2006

So, I did it...

I ripped out the mohair. I ripped out to the armpits (which was about 8 inches) and then started a K2Tog on each side at every round for a rapid decrease. I did that for about 5 inches and then just knit. I think it is going to fit perfect now, and I can't wait to get it done!!! I am such an impatient knitter. I managed to knit up about 8 inches last night, so it was like I never ripped anything out. I can't wait to get home tonight and start knitting again. I want to wear it to work this week! : )
I have to stop by the knitting shop tonight on my way home to drop of the alpaca to be wound and also look for some yarn for my friend Kelly's sweater I plan to make her for Christmas. We do a gift exchange each year and I pulled Kelly's name....we are about the same size and I think she will really like a handmade sweater. I am thinking of doing pinks or greens. I was thinking mohair, it is a pain to work with but is to girly! I was thinking a ballet type wrap sweater...we'll see. I don't know how that will turn out, but it is what I am aiming for. : )

No comments: