Pink lady knits

1.05.2006

Mohair everywhere...

I got several more inches done on my moahir tee-shirt last night. I did a bunch of decreases for the waist since I want it to be fitted. It looks really nice so far and I can't wait until it is done. I wanted to wear it tomorrow to go out for sushi with my mother and brother who is in town, but I don't think that will be done in time. I don't need too much longer on it, but my father-in-law is coming over tonight at 6:30 for dinner and I don't know if 1.5 hours is long enough to finish the portion from my wait to my hips (I like my sweaters long enough so that my lower back doesn't show when I sit/bend over) and the sleeves. I mean, the sleeves are already partially done, so it shouldn't take too long to do those. Maybe I can get it done in time....we'll see!

No comments: