Pink lady knits

12.30.2005

iPod Snugglies

These have become my new favorite thing to knit! I do them in the round and bind them off with three needles which gives them a nice "finished" look. I made one for my Mom last night in an off-white wool with one lovely cable running through the middle. I will have her take a photo of it on her iPod, so you can see it. I made one for my sister-in-law as well...out of the left over slubby yarn for Grace's green raglan pullover. She has the new Nano though and frankly I am not sure if I made it small enough. We will soon find out because she will be at the house again on Monday. The reason that they are my new favorite things to knit is that they are usually done within an hour....honestly, I made two last night while watching "The Dukes of Hazzard". I think I am going to make myself another with some hot pink silky wool and some verigated mohair. Should be fuzzy and lovely. :)

No comments: