Pink lady knits

2.02.2009

Hefilicious

So, I don't have a photo...but, I worked on Hef all day yesterday! I completed the entire body, and one whole sleeve, complete with ends wound in. I'm going to cast on for the second sleeve tonight, and then I'll have only the shawl collar to complete...which is actually a large part of the sweater and may very well take a while.

I've run into issues lately with not having enough flexibility with my needle sizes/lengths. So, my husband and I have decided to invest in this:


I'm really looking forward to having it, and I'll need it to complete this shawl collar, as well as the yoke on my lovely butter cardigan. I'll be ordering soon. In the meantime, I'll probably work on the Lady Eleanor to keep things moving in the knitting universe.

No comments: