Pink lady knits

1.26.2009

Hef in progress

I've cast on for yet another sweater...'Indigo Playmate' from Custom Knits (lovely book, by the way). It's a nice ribbed shawl neck cardigan in worsted weight yarn...what's better than that!? I'm using Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool, and it's been a real pleasure to knit with. It's a bit scratchy, but I plan on wearing this as a layering piece, so I'm not mad at it. So far I'm loving the knit, and I plan to put a few personal touches on it here and there...so stay tuned for those.

Here is the front, not too exciting so far. I had to hold the fronts together for the photo because without the shawl collar, it doesn't overlap yet.

And the back, which I think is looking nice. I like the placement of the decreases...flattering line, even if I do say so myself.

Yes I really am that pale, and no I have no progress on the Tangled Yoke Cardigan...until next time.

No comments: