Pink lady knits

11.10.2008

Poe


Pattern: "Poe" (top down raglan, yarnover increases)
Yarn: Crystal Palace Yarns Labrador Print
Needles: #11 Clover Bamboo

This project has been complete for a while (since September...man I've been bad with the photos!) but I just recently got a photo of Grace in it.

"Poe" is a simple top down raglan, with yarnovers as the raglan increases...which I think is pretty and fun. The yarn really stretched, I bought 4 balls, but only needed 2. Labrador was fun to work with since it's a single ply (which I love) thick and thin (which is great fun for kids.) She loves purple, which is perfect, because this is a very purple sweater!

The buttons were a great find because they match the yarn perfectly, I adore the entire finished look, and she does too...just look at that smile!

No comments: