Pink lady knits

11.14.2008

Interweave Knits Winter 2008 Preview

The last few Interweave Knits issues didn't do a lot for me. There was the odd pattern here and there that I thought I'd like to knit, but none of them jumped out and grabbed me. That's not to say that they weren't beautiful, they were. But I'm a product knitter (and proud of it) and there weren't many that I just HAD to have.

This issue, however, is different.

There are several that I'm downright smitten with. Wanna see? Of course you do!

(They are in order of must-knit-nowedness...
)



Ropes and Picots Cardigan


Climbing Vines Pullover


Victoria Yoke Pullover


Now I just need to put these in my queue, and get some yarn to get moving on them. I really adore "Elaine's Blouse" and I think that I will be knitting that sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

Jemima Jones Beck said...

I love the climbing vines pullover. Very unique!!
Rachele

Anonymous said...

Funny you posted this today. I did a post yesterday about two that jumped out to me in this Winter edition. Guess we're all feeling inspired!

yomamaknits