I'm pretty sure I've never had this many projects on the needles at once...and it's starting to make me a little queasy. I need to finish some of these up!
- I plan to work on the lovely blue socks at work...and intend to finish those by Mother's Day...as they are for my Mom...she is anxiously awaiting them!
- The Moderne Log Cabin Blanket also has an important deadline...the birth of little Miss "Poppy", which is slated to occur on June 7th. However, I should note that this is just the first in a long line of projects that I want to complete for her (and her big sister) by then...so the sooner the better on this one, really.
- The Shetland (also known as my Arch Nemesis) should be completed by the first week of May because it's future owner would like to show it Paris...and I can't think of a better place for a coming out party.
- Lady E is for me...and is in thick wool, so there's no rush on that one, thank GOD.
- Scribble is for my bestest friend Katie, for her birthday which falls at the end of May. The 20th to be exact. This isn't a trying knit...nor is it one that should take a long time...so I'm confident.
- I'd originally intended the Roza's socks for me...but now I'm thinking that I'll pick out the toe in one and add a little length and give them to my Aunt. She was promised socks a while ago and I think she'll love the simplicity of these. Not hard and fast deadline on these though, so they will continue to languish.
- And finally, the beautiful Endpapers. These are also for me...and because of that, they will get no love for a while. I enjoy working on them, and really want to hone my colorwork skills, but they aren't as pressing as some of the others.
(raises right hand...)
From this point forth I will not start a new project until one, or more, of these is finished. I will not look longingly in my stash at the beautiful yarn I have there and think "What could I make with that?" until I've cast off and sewn in the ends on some of these beauties. Because, let's face it, they are all nice projects. They just need a little TLC...and luckily for them, the doctor is IN.