Pink lady knits

7.19.2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

I have joined the Hogwarts Sock Swap TWO!! I am very excited to get started, and I think it goes without saying that I love all things Harry Potter...so this swap was right up my alley. I made it in just under the mark too...how exciting!
I believe that entries are closed for first years, however, if you participated last year and would like to participate again this year, head on over and sign up today at Hogwarts Sock Swap TWO.

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? I have been sorted into Ravenclaw.

2. Shoe size? My shoe size varies from a 7 to a 7 1/2.

3. Foot Length? 9.5 inches.

4. Foot Circumference? About 9 inches at the ball of my foot, maybe just a bit wider.

5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
a. Susan Bates size 1 DPN's in metal, the 7" length.
b. Addi DPN's in size 2, the 7" length.
c. Inox DPN's in size 0, same length.

6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? I would love to try a new material. I tend to be hard on my DPN's, and have broken several wooden ones. Rosewood or glass would be really cool to try. Anything under a 3, as I don't usually knit socks on larger needles and any length would be cool.


7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? I prefer the colors in the movies...but I wouldn't say that I have a strong preference. I will be happy with the either bronze or silver, whatever my pal chooses for me.

8. Allergies? Do you have any? Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals? I am allergic to cigarette smoke. My knitting will be exposed to two very curious cats and one slobbery bulldog. I promise to wash it though.

9. Are you an international participant (outside US)? Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? I live in the U.S., and I would be willing to have a pal who is overseas...that would be cool actually.

No comments: