So, I have some photos of the now finished Log Cabin Socks while they were still in progress.
Here is me weighing the complete sock:
Ahhhh, 2 and 1/8 ounces of yarn. So, I piled the sock in progress and all of the remaining yarn onto the scale, only to see this:
Crap. That only says 2 ounces. Sigh. After I had used all of the yarn available, here is what the socks looked like:
Only a mere toe left. I went and bought some more yarn yesterday, and finished up the socks. They turned out beautifully and I am really pleased with them. I hope that Amber loves them! Another Christmas gift down! I'll post a nice photo of them together in a few days.
In other Christmas sock knitting news, I have completed the first of my Dad's (new and improved) Christmas Socks. Here they are, modeled with the book that the pattern is from:
I am done with the ribbing on the second sock and only about 2 inches from starting the heel. I can't wait to have these done as well! Next update will have the updated Christmas Knitting list and maybe some more photos. :)