(Because I didn't finish Danny's scarf last night and have no progress to speak of.)
1. FIRST NAME? Courtney
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last night. I had a wicked tummy ache. I think it was the moo shoo beef.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Indeed, I do! I used to practice it with my Grandfather after school. He said "A lady should have nice handwriting. Your Grandmother did, and you will as well." He was a surly fisherman, but a traditionalist at heart.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Honey Smoked Turkey.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course I would. I am a very good friend, even if I do say so myself.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? An "e" journal, yes. I've never been able to keep up with the pesky pen and paper kind.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Raisin Bran. BORING, I know.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I only have one pair that ties, and no...I don't. I have arranged the laces so that they are in the same place at all times.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I know I am.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint Chocolate Chip, but only if it's green. I know it isn't natural, but its a rather large hangup of mine.
14. SHOE SIZE? 7.
5. RED OR PINK? Look around and take a guess...
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? How un-motivated I can be. I am also a bit of a gossip. (eek, I can't believe I just admitted that!)
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Poppy (see question No. 4.)
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Not really, but it would be interesting to see what others have to say.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans, an orange and a chocolate shirt (layered) and chocolate shoes.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? The dreaded moo shoo.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Matt Kearney "What's a Boy to Do"
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Barbie pink.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Fresh cut grass.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? LOL, I actually dialed a wrong number. Does that count?
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their shoulders. I have a thing for men with BIG STRONG SHOULDERS.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? I've never met Elizabeth, but she seems like a lovely person. She likes Shakespeare which makes her A-OK in my book!
27. FAVORITE DRINK? That's easy. Champagne.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? College Basketball, GO TERPS!
29. EYE COLOR? Grey, but they go blue or green with my eyeshadow or shirt color.
30. HAT SIZE? Teeny. I wear childrens hats. Don't laugh at me!
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yep, though I do like my new glasses a lot. I am as blind as a bat. (Are they acutally blind? A mole then. I know they are blind.)
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Ooooh, this is a hard one. I am a foodie. A rare filet mignon with hollandaise.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. I. HATE. SCARY. MOVIES.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? I prefer grey-areas...so Spring and Fall. But, if I had to chose between them, I'd say winter. I don't like skimpy clothes.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? I am a hugger (WATCH OUT!)
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Creme Brulee with candied lavendar on top.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea...I don't honestly think many people read this blog.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? The Queen of England.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? "Which Brings me to You", "Gone With the Windsors" and "Love in the Time of Cholera".
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The Jolly Roger. I Heart Pirates.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? "Most Haunted" on location in the Black Bull, two episodes of "SVU" and "The Office".
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My Soleri Bell.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? How is that even a contest? The Beatles.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Paris, I think.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Knitting, I suppose.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Tucson, Arizona.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I snagged it from Elizabeth.