Pink lady knits

1.06.2006

More "fun" with mohair...

I am convinced that the mohair is out to get me. I got the entire body portion of the mohair sweater done last night, but when I tried it on, it was too tight at the bottom, so I had to rip out....AGAIN. I am so tired of ripping out, especially the mohair, it gets all tangled. Sigh. Anyway, I picked up all the stitches and am doing some drastic increases so that it will fit over the top part of my hips. I am hoping that it works this time....I actually wanted to wear it today, which didn't work. Hopefully soon, after this I will just have to do the arms. I am keeping them short sleeved though, so just a few rounds of st. stitch and then a rib I think....garter stitch is too tight when it binds off (at least when I do it.) I am crossing my fingers that I will have photos of the sweater up before too long....

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Erin! It is wonderful to hear from you! I will be sure to drop you a line soon. I want to hear what you two have been up to lately.
I never kept up with my weddingchannel journal either, the formatting was annoying and it seemed that everyone was leaving anyway. I moved over to LJ recently, like everyone else.
I need to post some photos of my finished projects. People probably wonder whether I actually knit at all! :)