Pink lady knits

1.26.2006

Figuring it out!

Blogging doesn't come naturally to me. I am a graphic designer and I hate web work...there, I said it. But I am learning. My biggest accomplishment so far today is getting my Knitting Olympics (Team USA) button up and working. Yippee! :)
I am mailing Kelly's sweater to her today, and I hope it fits perfectly and that she loves it. I want to keep it really bad! It has been blocking on my kitchen table for a few days now and it just keeps getting softer and softer. I strongly suggest Dale "Tiur" to anyone who loves mohair.
After some contemplation, I have determined that I will need to add some of said "Tiur" to my Olympics sweater. I used a lot more yarn than I anticipated (good thing I always buy too much, huh?) on the pattern and I am concerned that I won't have enough of my green wool (also Dale) to pull off the job. Luckily, green and pink look splendid together, so I am thinking I will do the trim in pink. We'll see.
My next big project for this blog is to get some photos up here. You all must be starved for images!

No comments: