Pink lady knits

10.01.2007

Where fore art thou, Juliet?

I bought the yarn and the pattern for Juliet today! I am so excited! I have been checking out tons of Juliet's that been cropping up all over blogland, and each and every one have made me more excited to knit the pattern.
After seeing the Malabrigo used for this project at A Mingled Yarn I decided to use the same luxurious yarn for my version. This will be my first foray into this fantastic yarn, and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I ordered the color "Orchid" and I think it will really suit the sweater!

Also, I've ordered the pattern for Glee and plan to rip out Coquette tonight and begin work on Katie's new knitwear design as soon as possible. Once I am done with hers, I plan to make my own Glee with the light brown Alpaca from MDSW. I can't wait to get started!
In other news: Clementine is finished, blocked and warming my shoulders as we speak. I will have a photo shoot tonight to show you the finished lacy beauty. Also, I cast on for a scarf for my Dad and I have progress photos of that to post this evening.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

All right! I can't wait to see yours. I think I almost chose the same color pink - it's lovely.