Pink lady knits

6.19.2006

Mesilla

I am going outside myself (kinda) and attempting to knit something slightly more complicated than I have done thusfar. I am VERY proud of myself. I will be attempting to knit Mesilla, Stefanie Japel's newest creation for knitty.com. I ordered the Mission Falls cotton (even though I don't necessarily like working with cotton) from WEBS and cast-on this afternoon. So far, I am on the 4th or 5th row of my raglan increases for the neck (why am I so bad at counting rows?) and it is coming along nicely....can't wait until I join it into the round though, cause I hate purling. I will take photos soon, but I can say that the Mission Falls cotton is BEAUtiful! :) The colors are amazingly vibrant and I can't wait to see it as a whole sweater!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»